Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

So much has changed since I blogged last. I was going to try to keep everyone updated with my pregnancy and the nursery and then we had the biggest surprise on October 19th! I woke up to my water breaking that morning, and I had my little Lillian Kathryn 6 weeks early! We were on quite the roller coaster the first 3 weeks of her life, but she is now 11 weeks old and doing GREAT! I will be back with pictures and to tell you the birth story, but for now I've just been enjoying every minute at home with my little girl! I just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year. 2011 was an amazing year for our family.
This year one of my big goals is to take better pictures. I am working on purchasing a new lens at the moment. My hubby bought me Photoshop Elements for Christmas. Both of these things should help. Not only do I want to take better pictures, I want to organize and edit as I take them. This means I can't wait to upload them to my computer 2 months after I take the pictures! :) We will see how it goes. Here's to 2012. Hope it's happy and healthy for everyone!

2 comments:

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

Hi, I just stumbled upon your blog, great pic of the little one, Lillian is such a pretty name! I feel the same about pictures, I'm trying to improve as well. Check out my blog with pics of my "baby," Stephanie.

JoAnn
www.sweetpepperrose.blogspot.com

Christi said...

Hi... Jumped over here from In This Wonderful Life, saw you comment about premie birth and RSV shots. Both mine were premature, both eight weeks early. Although only my son lined up with getting shots for RSV season. Just wanted to say hi and say smart call on keeping little miss away from stranger danger germs! :) she is adorable! Enjoy her itty bitty- ness!