To me, this room is just perfect. I am a big fan of yellow, if it is used in just the right way. I like how the room is so neutral, I wold love to hop in this bed and take a nap, looks like such a relaxing room. The windows behind the bed just make it pop. Ahhh...can't wait to build our dream house someday :)

Also from Pottery Barn...this is just so neutral and calm. I have the same mirror in my bathroom, and I absolutely adore it! The shelf on the mirror just makes it! I really love the baskets underneath this unit also, great for storage, plus it looks good.

This pic is from Country Home. It has given me the best idea to plant some cat or wheat grass in some of my small containers to add little splashes of spring and green to the house. How perfect for this time of year when you need a little pick me up :)

There is just something I love about this room...simple, calm, neutral. The storage around the bed is pretty cool too. The storage would make this perfect for a guest bedroom...just enough space for your guest's belongings.

Could Spring be in the air already or is it just me?

No comments:
Post a Comment