Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.
Make a list of things you can see without getting up: Couch, chair, tv, tv tables, various pillows, piles of nursing books/homework, 2 end tables and 2 lamps.
Favorite football team:
College: Iowa
Pro: Colts
What are you wearing now? Green VS Pink sweats, sports bra, VS pink undies, a zip down hot pink hoodie and polka dot socks.
What color is your bedroom? Pine Needle by Eddie Bauer
What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? Nursing text books of course! Can't wait to start reading normal books again!
Who was the last person you hugged? My hubby.
What’s your current obsession/addiction? Jeans and working out to get into those jeans :)
What was the last thing you said aloud? Cory!
What websites do you always visit when you go online? Various blogs, Facebook, Hotmail, School website
What was the last thing you bought? Jeans and a few shirts. Friday was Friday fun day for Katie :)
What are you listening to right now? Hubby is watching "21". He totally thinks he could do what these people do in Vegas by the way...
If you could have any super power, what would it be? Close my eyes, Snap my fingers and be anywhere. That'd be kinda fun AND less riskier than traveling! Is "riskier" a word? I dunno.
What is your favorite weather, and why? 70-75 degree sunny day. no humidity and a light breeze.
What time do you usually get up? It varies. Anywhere between 5:30 and 9:30
What is your most challenging goal right now? Graduating from Nursing School. Less than three months!!!
Say something to the person who tagged you: Love her style and she seems like a genuinely sweet person. Does anyone ever wish they could meet people in person that they meet on blog? I do.
If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Being the small-town girl that I am...on the land at my parents where we plan to build someday.
Favorite vacation spot? Definately the beach.
Where did you go for your honeymoon? Cancun
Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: Fried food.
Favorite hair product? Kenra #26 Platinum Hairspray, Redken styling products, and flat iron.
What was the first tape or cd you ever bought yourself? I'm thinking it was Patty Loveless. I was OBSESSED with her when I was a little girl. I still love my country music! :)
:::::My own question:::::
What is your favorite song on the radio right now and why?
Where I'm From by Jason Michael Carroll. I'm from Iowa and this song just pretty much explains everything about 'where I'm from'.
Not sure how tag and link yet...working on that. Can anyone help me out???
Friday favorites & some exciting news!
-
*Hello and happy Friday my friends!*
*I have some very exciting news to share with you all, so be sure to read
this post in it's entirety. *
*I am going...
5 years ago

2 comments:
Cute blog!!!
I like this, I will have to copy and do it on my blog..
thanks for the comment on my blog..;)
Post a Comment