Do any of you watch Army Wives on Lifetime? I always look foward to Sunday evenings in the summer for this show! This weekend is my best friend's wedding in Kansas City so I will have to DVR it and watch on Monday night.. I can't wait! It doesn't take much to make my day... :) I still need to post on our Chicago trip, then I will have one from this weekend in KC also! I am behind, things have been hectic around here lately! Enjoy your weekend!
Friday favorites & some exciting news!
-
*Hello and happy Friday my friends!*
*I have some very exciting news to share with you all, so be sure to read
this post in it's entirety. *
*I am going...
5 years ago

1 comment:
hello! I just wanted to let you know that you won a blog makeover over at the polka dot pig! Please email me so we can further discuss your blog!
Congrats!
katie
Post a Comment