Wednesday, August 19, 2009

~Sheets~

I am in the process of looking for new sheets for our bed. I have yet to find a kind I fall in love with...they always end up not being what I thought they would be. And sheets are important...don't ya think? So I was wondering if you guys would help me out...what are a good brand/type of sheets to buy??

4 comments:

Mason said...

I actually have the ivory sheets above--from pottery barn, right? Love 'em! :)

Mason said...

Or wait. West Elm? I've seen that picture before! Anyway...I have pottery barn sheets and they are very comfy!

Anonymous said...

I actually bought some organic cotton sheets at Target as a last minute I need sheets buy and they are wonderful, they get softer as I wash them...! just an idea, they didn't break the bank either! :)

Lyryn said...

I have them too... love them! :)