I found these photos of a cozy little cottage in Texas on the Country Living website. Hope you enjoy, I know I did....
Lots of loves in this pic. I love the chippy white paint, the ruffles, the cozy pillows, the little tree on the table and of course the collection of dishes on the wall. perfection.
Love the idea of putting Christmas trees in a galvanized bucket...
I love vintage trees, I have one of these in our dining room.
Vintage postcards are one of my FAVorite things. Instead of doing a picture card again this year, I chose a card with a vintage postcard image on the front. I looove it.




4 comments:
The wreaths on that bed frame are adorable!
Darling home!!! I love everything about it! Are you snowed in this morning????
you always find the most beautiful photos and they make me feel so calm and festive. :)
I love your blog! You have the most beautiful photos on here!!!
Post a Comment