Friday, December 11, 2009

Dreaming Of A White Christmas

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten
and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white...
loves.

7 comments:

Aura said...

I LOVE that bed! And the picture of the tree in the living room is lovely. Too bad every inch of that room/furniture would be covered in animal hair at my crazy animal house!

Holly said...

Ahhhh! All white...someday maybe:)

Backyard Candle Co. said...

cute post! loving that dining room!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos, the colors are amazing...but the last photo is perfect, I can't stop starring! Merry Christmas!

Sarah said...

You have got to STOP! LOL all the photos you find make my little decore look sad...ha ha

Aura said...

You're going to have so much fun with that cake stand! I'm already fantasizing about all the holidays to come where I use it. haha

Dayka Robinson said...

Beautiful photos! Love that silver serving tray in the first pic.