Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Simple and sweet~

This year I am really into a more simple look as far as Christmas decorating goes. Granted, I used a lot of the same things I use every year, however I tried to take a more natural, simple look and mix it up a little bit while still using a lot of my same decor. This included lots of natural elements such as white poinsettias, rosemary trees, real greenery, and pine cones. I also used a lot of just plain glass Christmas ball ornaments in different shapes, sizes, and colors.
I found several pictures from Country Living's website that I just love. Hope you enjoy them and maybe even get an idea or two!
I am in love with this black hutch and the green wreath hanging with the cute striped ribbon!
Stacking books, with or without covers seems to be all the go lately..
Love this look!

In love with glass domes, perfect for every season.
This look is so classy....
Neat idea, and I bet it would be super easy!
I really want to try this.
Love, love, love.
These remind me of My Sweet Savannah's chunky frames she sells! I love me nothing more than some chunky frames!
I wanted to share with you a few websites where I got most of my Christmas inspiration from this year!
Dear Lillie
Pretties and Posies
My Sweet Savannah 2010
My Sweet Savannah 2009
I really hope to post some pics of our Christmas decor soon!

Happy decorating~oh and did I mention that baby, it's cold outside! Might as well snow!

~Katie

2 comments:

LuLu said...

they are all beautiful inspirational pictures!
xo,
LuLu

Lolo @ The Adventures of Stig and Lolo said...

Melanie (My Sweet Savannah) has a lovely home and wonderful creative touches to it every season :)
Country Living is always a major inspiration to me, as well as Dusty Lu, Sadie Olive, Tara @ Blondie N SC (who is no longer blogging :( , Tracy @ French Larkspur...so many amazing blogs and gals!