I came acros this amazing home while browsing the Country Living website. I love the vintage, neutral decor. This home's Christmas decor is simple, yet stunning. Hope you enjoy~







If you would like to read more about this home, go here to read the article on the Country Living site.
~Katie

5 comments:
Hi Katie!
The bag in the background of one of my pictures is a diaper bag! The brand is petunia pickle bottom :)
katie!
i so agree with you about those pictures! aren't they the best? thank you for leaving a sweet comment on my blog! :0
love yours...keep popping out the great pics! you have great taste!
Katie -
I couldn't find your email address - and I have the Stylish Blogger award to pass on to you! Visit my post http://aprairiecottage.blogspot.com/2011/02/aw-schucks.html to claim your award!
Best,
Ashlee
Miss your posts hope you're back soon :)
Hi Katie,
Thank you so much for the sweet words, it is always nice to know that people are actually looking at my posts. When I was pregnant with Landry we did not know if she was going to be a boy or girl, so I decided to put together a gender neutral nursery I could use for all my kids. So that is what i did. I got the bedding from RH baby and Child which is a branch of Restoration Hardware. The wall color is their Silver Sage. It is very girly but still somewhat gender neutral. Now her new room...that is really girly...to match her attitude! Hope this helps.
Post a Comment