makes me a happy girl! :) Yesterday for our anniversary, my husband and I took a road trip to Galesburg, IL for dinner at The Packing House..it was a-mazing. On our way home we stopped at a local greenhouse and they were having a buy 1-get one free sale! Of course, there weren't as many neat things left compared to when I went in May..but I think I came up with some cute pots none the less! 

We haven't really done a whole lot with our yard/landscaping yet We are waiting on our shingles and siding mess to be over. We plan to get started on that over the 4th of July holiday since my hubby has the whole week off from work! We were thinking of doing a trip to Nashville at that time, but I am one of those people that would rather spend the $$ on my home, than a trip...most of the time anyway!
Hope you all have an a-mazing day! I am off to sit on my behind and do some more studying..blah! I take the NCLEX (nursing boards) on Wednesday! Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers! :)


We haven't really done a whole lot with our yard/landscaping yet We are waiting on our shingles and siding mess to be over. We plan to get started on that over the 4th of July holiday since my hubby has the whole week off from work! We were thinking of doing a trip to Nashville at that time, but I am one of those people that would rather spend the $$ on my home, than a trip...most of the time anyway!
Hope you all have an a-mazing day! I am off to sit on my behind and do some more studying..blah! I take the NCLEX (nursing boards) on Wednesday! Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers! :)

1 comment:
I Buy one and gets 1 free it's great!
I just found your lovely blog, I'm glad I did!
Hugs
Federica from Italy.
http://sweet-as-a-candy.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment