Tuesday, June 23, 2009

In A Summer Daze...

Don't you just love summer? These images from Pottery Barn look so relaxing and are exactly what I picture for an outdoor living space. Don't they make you just want to grab a cocktail and head for the pool? :) I've been trying to pic a favorite, I am leaning toward #1, but I also am loving #10. I love the lanterns shown in these pics. Does anyone know where you can find a cheaper version?? Do you ladies have a favorite pic? Hope summer is treating you well and that you enjoy these photos as much as I did!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl they all look so relaxing, being that it is summer and I could use a nap I would take any of those options...I see those lanterns a lot, now I can't be certain where I saw them...try pier one or Target, if all else fails try ebay!! :) Lovely photos...now I want a whole new backyard...

Lyryn said...

I wish my backyard could look like that. Super chic! Love what you picked!

Mason said...

ooooh lordy lordy that looks so comfy. :)

Susan @ www.peanutpetunia.blogspot.com