Friday, September 25, 2009

~Haunted House!~

I'm almost done with my Halloween/Fall decorating. I am a little obsessed with it right now! I tried to set the mood and take these pictures in the dark with only candlelight, hence the dark fuzzy pictures! I am thinking a new camera might be in store in the near future~wonder if my hubby would agree with that??
This first picture is a little table I have by our entry way. On it, I have an apothecary jar filled with halloween candy (did I mention how much I love apothecary jars?), pottery barn white pumpkin candles (loooove these), and a little "Boo" votive holder I found at Hobby Lobby. I found some spider web at Target and stretched it across this little table~what is really cool is that it glows in the dark!Here is a picture of our little dining room. Can you see my "There's no place like home" sign from My Sweet Savannah~one of my favorite purchases ever! I put cobwebs all over the chandelier, it looks super neat!
I got this Pottery Barn black feather garland off Ebay...I am thinking about ordering the wreath to match, unless I talk myself out of it...which isn't easy to do! :)

My "Spooky" banner~I have been told by a few people I should sell these...I really enjoy making them, so if anyone would like one....just let me know!
I got this glittery skull @ Target. They have some super neat spooky looking decor this year!

Shelf in the living room~I got these pumpkin pillows from a place called "Mulberry Lane" I think it's in the Muscatine area...the lady makes really cute pillows!

My $10 lantern from Wal-Mart & My Sweet Savannah pillow~Can you tell how much I love pillows??

Halltree in my entry way~the big burlap pillow is from Backyard Candle Company~another awesome shop!
Another view of my little table

This is a view from the living room into the dining room~
You can't see the detail in these pumpkins in this picture, but I found these at Wal-Mart, they are beaded and kind of sparkly~I have them sitting in my egg basket
Hope you enjoyed the tour!
~loves~
Katie

2 comments:

Backyard Candle Co. said...

LOVE all the pictures! Your house looks so cute and homey! I totally think you need to set up an etsy shop. No, it's not hard at all. If I can do it anyone can cause I don't know alot about that kind of stuff at all. How much have you been selling the banners for?
And yes, i do believe you saw my mom today. She WAS at the barn. How funny is that! She said it looked so good!
Tell me again where you live? I know it's close but I can't remember for sure.
Thanks for the plug for our store too!
Oh, one more thing, I did not know that target had those sparkly skulls! I just may need to get me one of those too, I like the black!

~ Kelly Ann ♥ said...

Fabulous- Love all your halloween decor-