You have to check out this blog~if you're reading my little blog, then I'm sure you've already found Lola B's Boutique...but if not, here is the link:
http://lolabboutique.blogspot.com/
She is having a giveaway...a really good one! Plus she's a sweetheart and it's great blog to read, she has fantastic style! Good luck! :) I am thinking since she's in Illinois and I'm in Iowa, I'm going to have to make a trip someday....I think it would be amazing. It says on her blog that she only has a fraction online of what she has in the store....can you imagine? I would be in heaven....
She is having a giveaway...a really good one! Plus she's a sweetheart and it's great blog to read, she has fantastic style! Good luck! :) I am thinking since she's in Illinois and I'm in Iowa, I'm going to have to make a trip someday....I think it would be amazing. It says on her blog that she only has a fraction online of what she has in the store....can you imagine? I would be in heaven....

No comments:
Post a Comment