Saturday, September 26, 2009

It's Giveaway Time!!!!

Hey...it's me! So I was going to do a giveaway for my 50th post. But since my work schedule is so scattered and I happen to have the next two days off I thought right now would be as good as ever to have a giveaway since I plan on making banners over the weekend!! I will be giving away one of my "Spooky" or "Boo" banners~whichever the winner may like!

Here are the rules: either post about my giveaway on your blog and/or leave me a comment....if you do both, I will put your name in twice~Good luck and spread the word! I will pick a winner on Wednesday Sept. 30th!!!

Thanks for reading~


Katie

13 comments:

Kasey said...

so cute!
love it...
xo

Backyard Candle Co. said...

I think they are really cute, so i hope i win!!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable...!!! I love this idea...and being that I didn't have to make it....pick me pick me! :) Have a wonderful two days off!

Jeanne Oliver said...

What a great giveaway!! Great banner and so cute!!! I agree with Tara...best part is that it is already made:-)

Cara S. said...

Yay! What a great give away. l Love it!

Jessica said...

Love it! I know JUUSSTT where i'd put one ;)

oh... and YES! GO HAWKEYES!!

~ Kelly Ann ♥ said...

Count me in sweetie!

Great giveaway!!

Kelly

http://kellyannstudio.blogspot.com/

Lindsey said...

I really love this giveaway!

Holly said...

What a great giveaway!

I'm giving away a Ruche Necklace, check it out: http://www.hersouthernheart.com/2009/09/100-followers-giveaway.html

Nora said...

OH, I just told my husband that I want the pumpkin candles. They are so great!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie patootie banner!!!! love it!

~h~ said...

I've been making similiar banners out of burlap but yours are so much cuter! And not messy like burlap! Please enter me as well and thank-you for stopping by my blog and commenting. & I see you did end up going to Tricia's Backyard Candle store, afterall! I had a feeling you would like her store. :)
p.s. I don't get along with my mother-in-law at all either. ;)

~h~ said...

I just have to add one more time a great big YAYYYY! :)