A friend of mine recently decided to redo the dresser she had in her room growing up for her own baby girl's room. She was going for the shabby chic look and got some of her inspiration from Hollie over at Life In the Fun Lane. Here is a before picture of the dresser:
I am not exactly sure what all the steps were in doing this project, but I am pretty sure she found a primer at Lowes that worked without having to sand the whole dresser, which I thought was pretty cool.
She aged it perfectly, the only the left now is the knobs. She ordered them off a website online and I believe she is going with pink or clear crystal knobs which I think will look fab!
So there you have it, a whole new look for an old dresser~makes me want to paint something!!She is wanting to get more into redoing furniture and this was her first piece~ I think she did great! Can't wait to see the final project with the knobs and all in the room. I will post a pic when it is finished.
~Katie

3 comments:
WOW that looks a million times better!!!! Shoot, now I wanna paint something :)
Hi Katie,
Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I love your blog, and am excited to follow you. My sister is also an RN and is newly married. I think we have a lot of common. I am new to this blogging and loving all the inspiration that is out there.
Take Care,
Maria
I just wanted to let you know I am adding you to my blog roll!
Take Care,
Maria
Post a Comment