With the Christmas decor down and the house somewhat back to normal the thought of Spring has gone through my head several times. Especially after seeing the latest Pottery Barn catalog. Everything looks so airy, open, fresh, farmhouse..love it!
Of course I love these plates, I really seem to have an addiction to plates right now~since fall I have been having a table setting/theme going on at our dining room table, leaving it set up all the time. It really adds a lot to the dining room, I think it gives the room a finished look.
I am IN LOVE with this farmhouse distressed white table....not so in love with the price. You could definately recreate this if you found a table with the right bones!
I am IN LOVE with this farmhouse distressed white table....not so in love with the price. You could definately recreate this if you found a table with the right bones!
I am loving the towels and rack in this pic. The beadboard wall isn't too shabby either :)
I love me some number pillows! These can definately be recreated for a fraction of the price! Once I have my trip to Ikea and am able to buy some plain pillow cases I will be trying these out!
I just love this pic. The painted wood walls, the colors, all the pillows, the reading lamp over the bed~I'd take it!
Quilts-they are so timeless...
Vintage grain sacks...
So do these pics get you in the mood to freshen the house up or what? It was such a long sad process taking the Christmas decor down, but now I am excited to move on and give the house an open, fresh look for Spring/Summer. I still need to organize my spare room where I have all the tubs w/ extra decorations and do some deep cleaning...I have been in that mode lately! I plan on ordering a few more chunky off white frames from MySweetSavannah. I ordered one before Christmas and it is Per-fection. I plan on putting it in our bedroom. I promise someday I will post pics once I get our bedroom how I want it! Small steps as time and $$ allow!By the way..did I mention this is my first post from my new laptop the hubby got me for Christmas? It's a Toshiba, and I love it!
Happy Monday~here's to having a great week!
Katie

5 comments:
Love the plates!! Oh and if you haven't already you have to check out the Chronicles of Windy Ridge blog. She is my cousin and she designs childrens clothing but you need to see her house its got those rustic wood walls anyway she is on my blog list if you want:)
The new stuff in Pottery Barn is sooo perfect, I love the farmhouse section they have. I have those frames from Melaine too and I love them....I can't wait to see your bedroom...happy 2010!
i love all the pb goodies too!
i love all their cream & white,the birdie themes & the entire farmhouse look
fun to meet you katie!
Thanks for commenting today - so good to meet you!
I'm so happy to have found your blog - and I can't wait to read some previous posts, too!
LOVE LOVE the farmhouse stuff form PB. they've got some great researching teams seeing what is 'out there' in the blog world, huh?!
Have a great Thursday ~
PS - so ready to spruce the house up - was so sad taking down Christmas, too - don't tell, we just got it all down and put away....last night! (ssshhhh...)
Bring on Spring. :)
Post a Comment