Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dreamy Whites Giveaway

The sweet Maria over at Dreamy Whites is giving away a set of these adorable Anthropologie Spice Jars, do you even know how badly I want to win these? I would order a set online, but they are all sold out..so sad. Hopefully luck is on my side just this once :)

Photo courtesy of Dreamy Whites

Maria's house is amazingly decorated and she takes the most beautiful pictures...very very talented lady! So head on over and check it out...I highly recommend it! She's the new big thing in blogland..hehe :)
Take Care~
Katie

3 comments:

Dreamy Whites said...

Thank you for posting about my giveaway, and your lovely comments you leave me. You are so sweet.
Take Care,
Maria

DustyLu said...

I know it is the best giveaway going on right now! Thanks for stopping by and visiting me! ~lulu

Anonymous said...

well I hope you win then! Cuz they still have some left at the anthro by me. good luck to you!