these boots are gonna walk all over YOU ;)
I love the look of some cute cowboy boots, especially paired with a lil summer dress. So here is my question. Where can I find a cute pair, not cheapo, but also not $300 that would be super cute for my Spring/Summer wardrobe?? Any ideas, ladies?
Here are a few pics of some blonde bombshells that know how to rock them boots! Makes ya want to buy some, doesn't it?! :)





4 comments:
I love, love, love this look as well. (And all the girls you featured rocking it). I bought some boots about oh 2 years ago at Charlotte Russe. They were a light brown like the ones Jessica has on in her first picture and they were reasonable. I think maybe $40-50 tops. They had stitching detail but not 3-D leather detail if that makes sense.
I would check around different stores like that first and possibly ebay - and never neglect 2nd hand stores.
I have a black pair my mother gave me years ago that I love but I'm always searching for the perfect worn in pair of brown ones!
P.S. Try Jessica's clothing line maybe she has some for sale of her own?
love those boots. I just purchased myself a pair of fryes black veronicas..love my boots..but also found amazing ones at the flea market. ~lulu
I love this look, I have been looking for some myself, but I think I want a worn in pair, I keep checking the flea market, I know when I see them, I will fall in love!
I have a great pair that I bought at Target....yes Target...that look just like Fryes. Good luck.
Post a Comment