Thursday, October 21, 2010

au naturel~

I am really loving the simple and natural look a lot of magazines and blogs have been showing this Fall season. Pumpkins carved with designs, bittersweet, mums and pumpkin candle holders are all such great ideas. They always say less is more, right?
I found a few photos for your viewing pleasure that I love. I thought they captured the 'au naturel' look quite well. Nothing too fancy, yet they all make such a statement. I especially love this first photo.

How simple is this? I love how the colored gourds pop against all the white.
Pumpkins on pedestal cake stands=love
This would be neat for a tablescape for a Thanksgiving table.
Do any of you grow your own pumpkins? One day I want to be able to grow all the different types of pumpkins and gourds so I can have my own supply!
I love this simple urn with the dried hydrangeas. A pumpkin would also look great on the urn.
The more pumpkins, the merrier I say!
xoxo
Katie

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love the pumpkin center piece with the candle. SO pretty. And the last one! YES! Thanks for the inspiration! You should have your bracelet any day yay!