Last year I became quite obsessed with white pumpkins. I love the green, yellow, and orange pumpkins too~but there is something so neat about the white ones (to me anyway)! Probably has something to do with my love for neutrals and whites :)
I bought some of the mini 'boo' pumpkins a couple weeks ago. I filled the bottom of my hurricane vase with spanish moss (saw a lot of this used in the Pottery Barn magazines this fall) and then stacked a bunch of the miniature white pumpkins in the vase. I love the natural look of it mixed in with my Halloween decor! Here is a pic I took with my phone the other day...

I'll leave you with a few more photos that show the uses of white pumpkins! I just love them, don't you?!? I love the simplicity of this first photo!







3 comments:
Hi Katie! I am loving your blog. You won my giveaway over at My Sweet Savannah so email me at Lindslee00@gmail.com and we will get you all set up! YAY!
Congrats on the win!! Yay for you sweet Katie :)
Mmmm LOVE all of these!!! White pumpkins are my fave! :)
Post a Comment