.....which shower curtain should I choose??
-----------------------------------
I have been MIA since before Christmas. Life has just been busy with the holidays and I have been busy with work in the new year! I have still been reading all your fabulous blogs, just haven't taken the time to keep mine up to date. I hope to start doing better!
-----------------------------------
The newest project in this household has been redoing our bathroom. It was needing repainted , so I figured why not just change it up since we had to paint anyway. I went with a light blue/green color called Pallidian Blue by Benjamin Moore. I am in LOVE with this color by the way! I got the idea from Melanie's bedroom at Pretties and Posies. Melanie's home and decor are absolutely gorgeous and she really has a way with words on her blog. Very inspiring woman.
------------------------------------
My vanity, doors, and woodwork are all white and there is gray/white tile on the floor. I have a white waffle material shower curtain currently, but I have decided purchase one of the lovelives below from Anthro. The problem is...which one!?!
-----------------------------------
The first one pictured is a pure white curtain with pleating and ruffles at the bottom.

The second is a bustled shower curtain in a cream color. However, I have heard and read from consumers who have bought this shower curtain it is actually a light buttery yellow color unlike the pic shown. I'm not so sure that would look great with the blueish/green walls? However I love the crochet and lace details with the bustle on this one!

I might just order them both and then decide which I like better! I would love to hear what you think! Should I go with the contrast of the bustled curtain or stay with the pure white ruffles of the first curtain? Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated!
-------------------------------
By the way.. I will be posting some before and before before pics of this bathroom. She's already on her 2nd makeover since we've lived here!
-------------------------------
P.S. I finally got my Canon EOS for Christmas from my hubby, so I am busy working on my photography skills! Hopefully I will be posting a lot more pictures in the future once I figure everything out!
~Katie

6 comments:
Hi Katie! Welcome back :) We too, are in the process of doing our hall/guest bathroom, and it sounds like we are doin the same colors! I like the second curtain better, but eh on the color. It will look dingy in your bathroom with all your crisp white.
Im kinda thinking of getting the Urban Outfitters ruffle shower curtain....its cheaper than Anthro's too :)
Was so excited to see a new post from you!!! I vote #1. Have you seen Targets ruggled white shower curtain? It's pretty too. Good luck with the remodel and can't wait to see pics.
Sorry ruffled...
Congrats on the BIG news!!! Being sick is NO fun! I was really sick with both of my boys and this time around it hasn't hit as hard...yet! It's still early though. I'm excited to "know" someone with a due date close!
I simply love the cream colored curtains...warmer tones for a cold bathroom in my opinion...love your blog!
xox
lila
These are very beautiful cream colored curtains. I also pined same curtains in my grandmother 's room. I am very happy to read its remodel, can 't wait to see its result.
Post a Comment