Friday, April 23, 2010

Tomorrow is the day!

Ready. Set. Go! Tomorrow is my Spring Open House when I will be selling my handmade items! I have so very much to do today, but I am SO excited! I can't wait to see how it goes! Sooo...I should probably get off the computer and get to work! Hope you lovelies have a wonderful weekend and I will hopefully be back on Monday to let y'all know how it went!


Katie

5 comments:

Kiri said...

Good luck! Have fun!
~Kiri

tara said...

good luck and take some photos so we can see what you created! have a wonderful time!

Ashlee said...

Best of luck!!

Backyard Candle Co. said...

I LOVE my goodies! Those pillows are AWESOME!!! Thank you so much for letting us come tonight oh and your house is darling!

LuLu said...

I'll be thinking about you!!! It's going to be a fantastic success!!!! Wish i was coming!!! Can't wait to hear all about it,
xo,
LuLu