I can't believe it has been a month since I have blogged! I have been reading all of your wonderful blogs, just haven't taken the time to blog myself. I have been so very busy getting ready for my Spring Open House. It is coming right up! It will be the last Saturday of this month and I have been creating up a storm! It has been so fun and I have really found creating to be an outlet for me. A good way to unwind and de-stress from the sometimes stressful job of being a nurse.
There is no rhyme or reason for the photos I have posted here. Just some Springy pics with some things that I love. I am totally loving mason jars right now if you can't tell! They are such a cheap way to display flowers, candles, etc...
Did I mention how much I love ruffles...Whenever I see ruffles they make me instantly happy :)
The beautiful Spring weather we are having is such a blessing, I just love this time of year.
Isn't this little table setting so cute? I especially love that little blue bench! I just found some old shutters at a Spring sale in that same color! I got 2 for only $6...I thought that was a heck of a deal. I haven't decided what I will do with them yet. Will post pics when I do.
I have been obsessed with beverage jars lately. I am on the lookout for one. I think it would be perfectly festive for brunches, cookouts, parties, etc.
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday!
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish, but have eternal life" -John 3:16
All images except #4 are from Country Living. #4 courtesy Pottery Barn.

2 comments:
ohh I love all of these images and cannot wait for summer, I have a ton of ball jars and you gave me some ideas!! xo
After reading your post i want to have my fist Spring/Summer outdoor evening party!!! I was reading through your older posts.... did you paint your door black? I LOVE your inspiration photo!!!
I'm thrilled you found my blog, it brought me to yours and now a friend!!!!
have a wonderful day,
xo,
LuLu
Post a Comment