Friday, November 6, 2009

*Giveaway*

I decided to kick off the Christmas season with a little giveaway. Tonight I started making a few Christmas banners~I have some really neat designs running through my mind for more of these!


This giveaway is for a "WISH" banner. Just leave me a comment and I will enter you in the drawing.
The winner will be picked next Thursday night!!
Hope you have a great weekend! I am SO ready for Christmas!! :)
Oh yeah....and Go Hawks!
~Katie

7 comments:

Holly said...

Oh that banner is AWESOME!! love it:)

Sarah said...

OH wow...HOW cute is that banner. I love all your decor ideas.

Jessica said...

You crack me up, I'm SO ready for christmas as well! I made a deal w/ the hubby that he can throw all of our pumpkins off the top of the building if I can decorate early! :) Love the banner, super cute!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

that is just darling!

T said...

That banner is adorable! Have you decided to have a show at your house with all your goodies?

Anonymous said...

Adorable! so perfect for christmas!

Unknown said...

Super cute banner! I am ready for Christmas too. :) And we are hosting dinner club December 5th so I have the green light from my hubby to start decorating before Thanksgiving so I can get it all done. Tis the season!