Today was a cold overcast day and if it would have been much colder we may have even had some snow. This cold weather really gets me into the Christmas spirit. Since we don't host any Thanksgiving meals or get-togethers, I am going to start my decorating this week!
This garland is so creative, I may have to try something like this...
So pretty...
These little dove Christmas ornaments are from Ballard Designs. They have some really neat Christmas decor this year.
I love these wreaths hanging over the bed from Pottery Barn~wouldn't it be fun to have Christmas bedding, maybe someday when I find that money tree in my backyard! :)
This looks so cozy...
Did these photos get you singing some Christmas tunes too?? I have had different Christmas songs going through my head all week. I think it is from all the holiday commercials I have been hearing!Hope you have yourself a great weekend~
Kat

4 comments:
Love all of those photos! We are so on the same page.. I'm headed out for some Christmas decor shopping today! :)
I love the garland too:) All the ideas really get a person in the mood for Christmas...but I am hosting Thanksgiving for my family so guess Ill have to wait!!
Love the photos you posted. I always wish I lived somewhere where I could have a "white" Christmas. It never gets that cold here in Atlanta until January and February. Of course the people who live in snow say it's overrated, but I'd love it. I wish it was colder here! Thanks for your comment on my blog!
That garland is wonderful! And I've had "Baby, It's Cold Outside" and "It's a Marshmellow World in the Winter" in my head for weeks now. :)
Post a Comment