Even though I am ready for Christmas, I can't forget about Thanksgiving. These following tablescapes are just gorgeous. One of these years I hope to host Thanksgiving dinner and use some of these fabulous ideas. I especially love the usage of candles, fruits, and pumpkins in these photos.
The idea of using fruit as name holders for place settings is so perfect.
{Country Living}
I love the repurpose of these miniture white pumpkins.
{Martha Stewart Living}
I am drooling over these galvanized pedestals...
{Country Living}
This table is beautiful, I have always loved the look of bittersweet. I think I may try to grow some next year.
{Country Living}
The color and design of this plate is to die for. I especially loved it paired with the chocolate napkin and white plate.
{Martha Stewart Living} I am drooling over these galvanized pedestals...
{Country Living} This table is beautiful, I have always loved the look of bittersweet. I think I may try to grow some next year.
{Country Living}The color and design of this plate is to die for. I especially loved it paired with the chocolate napkin and white plate.
Of course what I love about this photo is that the Thanksgiving feast is set up outside. The chinese lanterns add a really cool effect. We had chinese lanterns at our wedding and they added such an outdoorsey, garden feel. I also love the plaid in this pic.
{Country Living}
Happy Friday~
Katie





2 comments:
great pics...they make me want to host Thanksgiving for a second...too bad I can't cook as good as my mama! Have a great weekend :)
I haven't thought of using tiny autumn fruits for name card holders and I love that! I might have to try that this year. :)
Post a Comment