Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Look what I made...

I just made these picture frames yesterday and I am really happy with how they turned out! I plan on giving these away as Christmas gifts! :)
I have been making a TON of these dish towels also! I loooove the Frosty one!
Don't forget to leave a comment to enter yourself in my giveaway for the "WISH" Christmas banner! Winner will be picked Thursday evening!
Hope you are having a great day~
Katie

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Look at you Crafty lady.. ;) LOVE IT.

Unknown said...

I just stumbled on your blog and I love it! These frames and sihtowels look great. So creative!

Holly said...

I love the frames!! both would make awesome gifts!

~h~ said...

Your towels turned out rather nice, Katie! I've made many frames with Hobby Lobby's pretty paper and it's so fun. Do you go overboard with new craft projects, too? ;)