While I was reading The Lettered Cottage blog yesterday, Layla wrote that they would be closing their "virtual doors" of Lettered Cottage Home. I had been putting off buying these nesting herb crates, so I finally took the plunge! I ordered my mom a set for Christmas also. I can't wait to receieve these~I think they will be so fun to decorate with.
While I was checking out Lettered Cottage Home, I found this crackled white cake pedestal. I ended up ordering the large pedestal. I have been wanting a cake stand and I think this will be the perfect addition to my kitchen. I especially love the character the crackling effect gives. Hope you are having a terrific start to the new week
xo
Katie


3 comments:
Those boxes are awesome!!!
I love both of these items! Good choices! I'm glad you were able to order them before she closes her shop, so sad.
I didn't know they were shutting that down, since I haven't looked at her site in a few. I'll have to head over there-thanks for the heads up!
Post a Comment