Monday, May 10, 2010

Custom Wedding Sign

Just thought I would share a custom sign I made tonight for a bride-to-be for her wedding day! I am really excited about how it turned out! I had a lot of fun working on it, as I haven't made one for about a month or so! I am getting back in the groove after my open house!! :) I hope the bride likes it!
The bride's colors are robin egg blue and chocolate brown. I had a hard time finding the right color. I ended up taking my Tiffany's box into Lowes and just had them color match it~it seemed to be the closest thing without being too blue. I did the lettering in the chocolate brown. I had my flash on since I took these tonight, so the colors look a little off in these pics.
I am looking foward to also having signs available in my Etsy shop. I plan on posting some ready to buy and also taking special orders. I have a few more orders to catch up on before I get going with my Etsy store.
Hopefully be back tomorrow!
xoxo
Kat

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It is so pretty!!!! She will love it.