Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Thursday & a giveaway~

Hope you are all having a lovely Thursday. I am headed out to lunch with a friend here in a little bit and then off to Lowes to pick up the rest of the perinneals for the side of our house. It has been raining here for days and I am so tired of it! Bring on the sunshine!
-------------------------------------------
On somewhat of another note...our wedding anniversary is coming up in just less than a month and I am getting excited to do a post about our special day. Here is a little sneak peak.....

If you have time, head on over to My Sweet Savannah and enter to win a gift certificate from Lisa Leonard! Good Luck!
By the way~I discovered a new blog that I am in love with. It is called Twig...check it out, you won't be disappointed!
xoxo
Katie

1 comment:

Twig said...

Hey there! Thanks SO much for following and for your sweet words! :) I can't wait to see your post about the special day!!! What fun memories :) Excited to be in touch with you! :)

Jana