Monday, May 3, 2010

A New York Farmhouse

Today while looking around the Country Living website, I found this amazing country farmhouse located in New York. The couple that bought this farmhouse really did a great job in the renovation and I love their style! Of course if you read my blog you know that I really love farmhouse style and decor. It is so simple and rustic and really makes you feel at home. I don't know, maybe it's just the Iowa farmgirl in me :) If you would like to read more about this house and the renovations the family did, just click here.
This is probably my favorite of all the rooms shown.

I love how they kept with the era and style of the home from the beadboard walls to the antique typewriter.
I have seen this kitchen quite frequently in blogland, and never knew it belonged to this house! So happy to have found the home of this kitchen!!! I am really loving the farmhouse sink and the bright windows over the sink!
I loooooove all the chippiness in this house! Is that even a word!? Probably not.
Love me some ball jars!
Love that bed frame too!
Another great chippy table.


Hope you enjoyed these pics and check out the little article at countryliving.com if you get bored!

~Katie

No comments: