I am going to start off with one of my FAV-orite purchases this Spring. The Anthropologie Digit Spice Jars. I love 'em! I had to end up buying mine off Ebay because Anthro was all sold out. However, I am missing numbers 0, 1, and 4....major bummer. If anyone ever comes across any of these, let me know! I would definately purchase them!
Next, Bath and Body Work's Crisp Cucumber foaming hand soap. It's perfect for the kitchen and it has such a crisp, clean scent. Love it.
Mason jars. Nuff said. I am loving them this Spring more than ever! I have them scattered all over the house. Some are empty, others are filled with fresh flowers. I love the color they add and what a cheap decorating item! You can find these for just a few dollars at any flea market or antique store. This summer I plan on putting some clear mason jars on our back patio table with sand and white candles...it looks super sweet.
Favorite candle of the season...Lemon Verbena from Backyard Candle Co. I love it! If you live in the area, be sure to check out Tricia's shop. Or you can head over and check out her blog and Etsy shop here. A couple of the next scents I want from her shop are: Lilac, Sweet Citrus Basil, and Amish Quilt.
This is def-inately my favorite nail color right now. OPI's "Feelin' hot hot hot" It's perfect. It is kind of a coral, pinky color. Super cute for Spring/Summer.
Lilacs are my new favorite flower and I am now on the hunt for a couple Lilac bushes for my backyard so I can cut my own in the future :) The scent they give off is amazing and one of my faves and I also love the color. I would also like to purchase a couple Lilac shrub bushes for the landscaping. These look really nice in the mason jars!
I just bought this shower gel the other night at B&B Works. It is part of their Summer Vanilla line. I bought the Lemon Vanilla. It is so clean, crisp, and fresh!
I think y'all know how much I love these beverage jars! I ended up buying mine at Tarjay and I love it! The one I bought looks a lot like the ones from Pottery Barn in the photo below, except the top on mine has a more apothecary jar look, which I actually like better!
And last, but not least....flowered and ruffled clothing. I bought the shirt pictured below at Von Maur not too long ago and loooove it! I am totally craving ruffles and the sewn on cloth flowers! I have several shirts with this look and it's my new favorite thing!
Hope you gals enjoyed my Spring favorite's list! Have a wonderful Thursday...bring on the weekend!!!
~Katie

2 comments:
What a fun post. Loved reading your spring faves... i'm on the hunt for a new candle have to check out it out.
xo,
LuLu
if you're still looking for the anthro jars, IKEA has very similar jars with nothing on them. I'm sure you could make them work with your other #'s, good luck. so glad I found your blog, newest follower, :) -Denise
Post a Comment