EEK! sign I made real quick today. I love making little signs like this! They add such a cute touch (I think so anyway!!)
This is the crow pillow I made a few nights ago. I made one for myself also. This is the idea I got from the BH&G Halloween magazine. I just love the saying on the other little pillow..makes me laugh :)
And lastly, one of the "There's No Place Like Home" signs I made. I made two of these last winter. I ended up selling one of them just the other day and gave the other one to my mom. She really loved it. I really enjoy giving friends and family little gifts of things I have made...I hope they really like them and aren't just being nice! ha!
Have you started your fall and halloween decorating yet? I get just a little overwhelmed changing everything out and getting the tubs out and all. You know, putting all the summer things away and the whole house looks like it got hit by a tornado! But, once it's all cleaned up and put away, it's such a cozy feeling in the house this time of year! This type of decorating rates a VERY close second to Christmas decorating! :) SO many neat things to do. I think I will get my pumpkins the week of my hub's party. We have a really nice local pumpkin patch and that is probably where I will go~should be fun. I will try to post some pics soon of my own decorations! I just haven't finished with my house yet...I'm a little slow this year, so bear with me :)
Hope you had a great weekend. I have truly realized how important family, friends, my husband, and the love of God is during these past couple weeks. I have had a very difficult time with my back and I couldn't have gotten through it all without the support of the ones I love and the faith in my Savior. God truly blesses us and answers prayer.
All For Love, we are saved by His grace...never forget this, friends!
hugs~
Katie
P.S. I took all these pics with my *new* phone my hubby just got me for my bday. Pretty sure it takes better pics than my actual camera at times, so I may start posting more phone camera pics. Thinking a new camera may be in my near future around Christmastime..eeeeek! LOL :)
P.S.S. Head over to Twig for an AWESOME givewaway! It involves Anthro!...I knew that would make you go ;)

3 comments:
It looks awesome Katie! Love the crow pillow, so very festive!! :) ps. very very jealous of your fall weather right now!
Looks fabulous:) Happy Autumn!!
LOVE the pillows!
Liz
http://mylovelylittlelulu.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment