Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wall sign for sale~

Hello friends! I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend! I have been down and out with my back again for the past few days...no fun!
I don't know if you remember, but back in April I had a "Spring Open House" with some things that I had made including pillows, towels, frames, signs, etc. I decided to post a few things on my blog for sale to buy that I had left over from my previous sale. My next step will be to open an Etsy shop once I get going on some fall things and such, but this works best for me at this time.

My first item for sale is the sign pictured below. It says "Together is the best place to be" in black lettering. The background is painted "Aged Mint" by Ralph Lauren and the entire sign has been distressed to give it that vintage feel. The length of the sign is 52 1/2 inches and the height is 6 inches. It is entirely handmade out of pieces of natural oak flooring pieced together to give it an even older look (I especially like this aspect of it). This particular sign also has a routered edge.
*click on photo to enlarge*
The price of this sign is $40.00 plus shipping and handling.
If you are interested in purchasing this sign or have any questions please leave me your email in the comment section of this post or email me at ckwestphal@hotmail.com. I will get back to you as soon as possible!
After I see how this goes, I have several other items I could potentially post. I would love to hear your input on whether or not you think I should post them or not..let me know whatcha think ;)
Oh...and don't forget to enter my giveaway in the post below!
As always, thanks for reading, I appreciate each and every one of you for reading my lil' old blog!
~xoxo~
Katie

No comments: