Well......I finally took the plunge and opened my Etsy shop today. It has only taken me a couple hundred days to do it *wink* I only have a couple items listed at this time because I am still playing around with things and seeing how it all works :)
Here is the link to my new shop. I decided to go with the name many of you gals recommended, which also happens to be the name of my blog... "All For Love".
Now remember, I am new to all this. So at this time it is nothing fancy. Just something I have been wanting to do for some time now and with my back out and me spending some quality time with the couch and computer I thought this would be a good time to try it out.
Check back often, as I hope to add more items frequently. This is something I am just going to do as my hobby~when I have some spare time I will post some goodies and let you know about it through this blog. :)
xo~
KT
KT

2 comments:
how exciting! good for you for finally starting it! your little shop it cute already. good luck :)
~Kiri
yeah good for you, congrats! off to check it out...happy weekend~ T
Post a Comment