Since yesterday was my b-day I decided a little giveaway was in order. I am giving away 2 of these dish towels (some designs not shown) to one lucky reader!!
All you have to do is leave a comment! However, I wouldn't hate it if you became a follower or posted about this giveaway on your blog! If you happen to do that, just leave me another comment so you can better your chances to win! :)**Giveaway will end at 10PM on Sept. 8th and the winner will be announced the following day.
Good luck and thanks for reading~
Katie

13 comments:
Hello Katie
Lovely tea towels,
I would love those tea towel.
Julie xx
p.s: I am having a giveaway too.(smile)would you come and check it out?
I am now your follower. I will be happy to follow you to see what you are up to.. (smile)
Julie xx
yippy, skippy Dish towels make everything so much sweeter while in the kitchen!!!
xo,
LuLu
I am on a major towel kick right now! These would fit in perfectly with my newly acquired collection :)
I esp like the "eat your greens" one. Too cute!
Oh, and I am a new follower too :D
Cute towels Katie! I would love to win :)
~Kiri
ummm sooo cute! and, HAPPY BIRTHDAY girlfriend! hope you had a fantastic day!!!
Hi Katie, just found your blog (via Kasey's) and I love your style (and the teatowels)! Jules x
Enter me :)
I'm a follower :)
Sign me up!! LOVE THEM :)
The dish towels are tres belle.
Merci beaucoup for offering such a generous giveaway.....
Leeann x
I think you tea towels are super cute! I just found your blog through my sweet savannah. I'm enjoying it! Please stop my blog when you have a chance!
Post a Comment