As I mentioned in my last post, our 4th of July here in Iowa was a lil' rainy! The following pics are in the parking lot of the mexican restaurant where we had supper Saturday night...they had a minor league baseball game next door and fireworks after the game. Sorry for the blurry and dark pics---I forgot my camera, and my friend only had her blackberry...plus the conditions weren't the most fair for picture taking! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!! I started my new job today, so I am officially a workin' woman! And so far...I'm lovin it! :)
Our best friends, Ashley & Dillon (they are getting married next June) and us on the right.
One of my best friends, Ash.
Ashley and Dillon
Me and my hubby!
Ash and I...I love her!
P.S. Ash was asking me Saturday night for centerpiece ideas for their wedding next June. Their main color is orange and the accent is yellow! If you have any great ideas or pictures, let me know! They are planning the wedding on a budget, so keep that in mind :) I would love to have your input and give her some ideas!Talk to you soon! :)
KT



No comments:
Post a Comment