My hubby and I are heading out for a weekend get-away in a couple of weeks. Basically it's a shopping trip to celebrate my first paycheck! :) I am really wanting to hit up an IKEA....so here is the question....Minneapolis or Chicago?? Which city has the better IKEA. I have never been before, so I'm pretty clueless! Please let me know which you would go to! Thanks girls!!
Friday favorites & some exciting news!
-
*Hello and happy Friday my friends!*
*I have some very exciting news to share with you all, so be sure to read
this post in it's entirety. *
*I am going...
5 years ago

5 comments:
Oh darn I am no help here..sorry, but have a wonderful time, congrats on the first paycheck! :)
I haven't been to the one in MN yet but I do know that the Chicago one is AMAZING!! Have fun!
I live right outside Chicago...and i say the chicago one...always rocks.
xo
p.s. lovely blog you have.
i say chicago, but i have never been to the other one. chicago is an amazing city. have fun. great blog, i'll be back!!
I've been to the Chicago one, but not the MN one. I would say all Ikea's are awesome! You are gonna love it! Plan on being there for hours if it's your first time.
Post a Comment