Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Neutral Living

I am a little bit obsessed with neutral decor! As much as I love color, I always seem drawn to the browns, tans, creams, and whites. Like I said a few posts ago, I don't decorate my home in all white...However, I do decorate it mostly in neutral shades. This includes shades of ivory, cream, white, brown (from tan to chocolate), and I like to tie it all together with black here and there. The good thing about decorating with lots of neutral shades (especially painting walls) is that you can accessorize with the reds, blues, greens, etc. to accent your space, yet it is easy to change the look by switching out accessories. Here is just some more inspiration... Hope you are having a great week :)
P.S. I really heart the bed in photo #9...doesn't it make you just want to hop in with a good book or just imagine cozying up with your honey buns in it...ahhhh...it looks so cozy and comfy!!
Photos courtesy of Pottery Barn and Country Living

No comments: