I don't know if any of you have ever read Backyard Candle Company's blog...but it's a store not too far from where I live. Went there for the first time a couple weeks ago and loved it! I got this awesome burlap pillow case there! I am in love!
Did I mention how much I love burlap?
My sweet pillow from my blog friend, Melaine @ My Sweet Savannah! I looove her pillows...they are my favorite!
I am so ready for the weekend! We have a friend's surprise 30th b-day party friday night, and one of my best friend's wedding shower Saturday night. I am so happy to have the weekend off! Monday I start working my evening shifts..3-11! Should be interesting. I love the fact that I can stay up late on Sunday night and not have to go into work until 3 the next day...I am a complete night owl, so this works well for me! Happy hump day, folks! loves!

4 comments:
I love Tricia's blog and am so jealous that you got to go to her store, next time you go please give her a big ole hug from me! love the pillows as well, that melaine is so talented as well! have a wonderful weekend sweetie! XO
I totally didn't realize their store was in Washington, IA! I'm going to have to send my mom over there right away! Love the pillows :)
Aw, thanks for the plug!!! You are too sweet. I don't think I was working when you were in, was it around the 4th of July?
Love that pillow- I'm a fan of anything that burlap or say NO.5 - Love your blog by the way-
http://kellyannstudio.blogspot.com/
Giveaway ~ Courteney Cox New Perfume on my blog
Post a Comment