Friday, July 10, 2009

Quilt Love

I love quilts, especially old quilts that have been passed down from our grandmothers and great-grandmothers. Not only are they beautiful, they also hold memories, stories, and make a house feel more like a home. During the summertime it feels so good to cover up with a cool sheet and a light quilt, instead of a heavy comforter.
I am loving these Pottery Barn quilts, I think they have done a great job making them look like the old-time quilts our grandmothers use to make. I am thinking about ordering the star quilt. I think it would be great in an extra bedroom done primarily in whites. So crisp and clean! Isn't the little porch in this picture just too cute!?
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! Take some time to enjoy the scenery, do what makes you happy, and tell the ones you love just how much they mean to you! Dont you just love this time of year? Happy Summer! :)

No comments: