I'm not really feelin' blue, I just never realized how beautiful this color can be in your home! It kinda makes me want to start over..haha! From baby blue and turquoise, to indigo--they all seem to add such a soothing, crisp, clean look. Hope you enjoy these hues of blue as much as I am! Have a won-der-ful Sunday evening. I was working at the hospital all day and now am looking foward to kickin' back and watching "The Next Food Network Star" and "Army Wives" Because of those two shows, I look foward to Sunday evening all week!

Photos from Country Living, Pottery Barn, and My Sweet Savannah













2 comments:
So cute! I love that last pic :)
I love it. So amazing. Do you have any ideas for a little boys room? I'm trying to take my son out of the nursery and get him a big boys room. I would love impute from you!
Post a Comment