Thursday, August 12, 2010

Seaside decor~

I live FAR from the sea, but I still love the look and feet of these coastal cottages. I am drawn to the open, airy, light, and bright feeling this style reflects. I will probably never have a home on the ocean, but a girl can dream, right? So relax, listen to the tunes, and let these pictures take you away to your favorite fantasy beach destination...
Love the hues of the sea......I have always loved this photo...I think the door and the blue chair are what draw me in. The chippy green sap bucket doesn't hurt either...
Just dreamy...enough said.

Look at that ceiling and LOOK at that view...ahhh. What a weekend that would be in my vacation retreat.
Chippy paint=love
LOVE those walls and LOVE that bedding.
I am loving the ceiling, the sign, and that chandy!
Is anyone else feeling the need for a vacation right now?
This coastal bathroom
is going to go into my files for when we build! I really love this master bath!
And last, but not least. Just one more pic of some white decor, and who doesn't love some chalkboard labels?
Ahhhhh....hope you are as relaxed as I am now :)
Happy Friday!
Katie
All photos courtesy of Coastal Living

3 comments:

Amanda said...

love every single one of those photos, and of course, all things coastal. i however am determined to live by the ocean (one day).

thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment on my blog. it's always a 'work in progress' over here at casa perfect imperfection and i appreciate the support and encouragement. :)

Jen said...

I too live far away from the sea )I'm in the mountains!)
But I grew up on the lake & still have a love of the water!
Love the pics..I'm a new follower!

dewgiesgirl said...

Thanks, Katie for leaving a comment on my blog! It was sooooo sweet of you~as a matter of fact, you are the first one to comment besides my sister. I'm silly with excitement that my blog is now "official". :)