Friday, August 27, 2010

Ahhh...the weekend~

It's finally here....I have waited the last two weeks for my next weekend off~and I'm going to enjoy every last minute of it!
I believe a date night is in order. Maybe we'll rent a movie too. A little shopping can never hurt, and some painting around the house. Plan on getting the new TV stand cleaned up and squared away (will post pics). Hopefully I'll take a few walks and soak up the summer sun while I still can. The weekend will probably involve a little cleaning and laundry too (which I enjoy, so it's okay).
It's my birthday week~I will be the big 2-5 on Tuesday. I plan on a relaxing weekend of doing whatever I please...which this morning I started off with a pedicure.
Happy Friday, friends!
loves~
Katie

2 comments:

Lolo @ The Adventures of Stig and Lolo said...

Its date night tonite for my and the hubs too! What a fun way to kick off the weekend, huh?
BTW - if I had an attic like that pic, I would never ever come down! LOVE IT!!

3creativechics said...

I have to agree with Lolo, that attic is wonderful. That would be my get away space. This is my first visit to your blog and I am now a follower. You have a very nice blog. Can't wait to see more.