Monday, October 12, 2009

And the Hawks win again!!

Here we are, decked out in our black & gold gear, ready to head to the game!
Here is a view from our seats~Go Hawks!
Look at all that BLACK...it was black out in Iowa City!
Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa! :)
Final score 30-28 ~ Iowa wins again!
And the fans storm the field...
It sure feels good to be a Hawkeye!!
It was such a fun day and I already can't wait for the next game!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Ohhh my gosh ..can't even handle how jealous I am that you got to go to the game!! We are going to the Halloween game, CAN'T WAIT! What a football season! Go Hawks!

Backyard Candle Co. said...

We watched the game from Buffalo Wild Wings with friends... I would say you had WAY better seats!!!

Blondiensc said...

You are too cute, glad your Hawks won!! :)

~h~ said...

You two had to be COLD!!! Glad you had fun though. :)