Friday, October 9, 2009

~3 day weekend, here I come!~

For my birthday this year, my hubby bought me a 90 minute massage that includes a scalp massage, stone massage, and one other type (he couldn't remember). I made my appointment for this afternoon and I couldn't be any more excited! I haven't had a massage since our honeymoon~so this was long overdue (especially after my last year of nursing school!)

I usually go to a little cottage spa right in the town where I live, but the massage therapist I use to love doesn't do it anymore. Therefore my husband made me an appointment at a bigger spa in the area...so we will see how it goes! Relaxation, here I come! If I'm not too out of it after my massage I might have to hit up Tar-Jay~we will see!

And then guess what tomorrow is!? GAME DAY! We have season tickets to Iowa football and this is the first game I will be able to make it to this year (because of my work schedule)! It's a night game and we play Michigan~so it should be pretty awesome! It's on ABC....look for me! :) I was wanting to get our Christmas picture taken while at the game, but it's going to be cold and possibly rainy so I'm not sure how well that will work out.

GO HAWKS! Other than that, I'm hoping for a relaxing weekend at home getting caught up on cleaning and laundry and making a few banners. Church on Sunday and Army Wives season finale Sunday night. Does it get much better than this?

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend doing whatever makes you happy!!


~Katie

3 comments:

Kasey said...

have fun and enjoy...
xo

Christa said...

I love going to the spa for a massage..hope you enjoyed it!

Jessica said...

Have FUN & GOOOO HAWKS!!!!!!!