Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween Treats

This year for our nieces and nephews (the ones that are old enough) I found these cute little pails at Tar-Jay for their Halloween goodies! They had coordinating note pads and pencils too! I filled the pails with little notepads, carmel apple suckers, little lotions for the girls, and of course assorted candy. Everything was in the dollar section which makes it even more exciting~I wish I would have picked up more of these little pails when the selection was still good for future use! Oh well, I'm sure they'll have something just as cute next year! Just thought I would share a few pics of how they turned out! Happy Halloween!



~Katie

5 comments:

Christa said...

I love them..too cute!

Ashlee said...

I love love love those caramel apple pops, but I never see them in any of the stores. Where did you find yours? I'm drooling just thinking of them! :)

Lindsey said...

So cute! You are so creative. Thanks for your sweet comment. :)

Holly said...

How cute!!! And a great idea for party favors...we have a b-day/costume party every year just before halloween.

~h~ said...

Lucky nieces and nephews! These are very cute, Katie. :)