Just a little daily dose of awesome~I am really in love with the entry way in this first picture! I love the white and orange pumpkins mixed together. The black urns with the pumpkins are really cool too~along with the black branch hanging over the door. I've gotta find some black urns~I love that look...
Love this black wreath! I just received the black feather wreath I ordered off Ebay today (the one from Pottery Barn last year)~I will have to take a picture of it to post!
I think this is such a cute idea, especially for little gifts~You can find really cute orange, black, and white ribbon in the halloween section at Wal-Mart for 99 cents a roll! {all photos from Country Living}



4 comments:
very cute ideas! i can't wait to see the black wreath!
Just started following your blog! Love all the Halloween decorations!
Oh my!:) I LOVE the stacked pumpkins in the urns, sooo cool!
Awesome and inspiring post:)
OH I am going to do some of these. I HAVE TO!! ;)
Post a Comment