Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Yay or Nay?

So ladies, I need your help and style expertise. I saw these damask black and white chair cushions at Pier 1 last night and fell in love with them. I decorate with a lot of black and whites in my house, so I thought they would be perfect. At the store they showed them on black chairs, which of course to me is ideal. What do you gals think of them on my dark wood chairs? Do they add a touch of life I need in the dining room or do they look like they don't quite fit in, are they too much? I love them and I think they would work especially well throughout the fall and winter months...I just can't decide 100%. Since they were $20/each I want to be sure! Would love to hear your thoughts and opinionsHere is a picture from behind (excuse the tags) I really love the bows~
P.S. Here is a shot of my table, and guess what?! I finally found the pumpkin plates I was on the search for! I love them just as much as I thought I would.
Thanks in advance for your help :)
Katie

7 comments:

Aura said...

I think they would look best on black, but they look good with what you have, too! Especially since all black furniture with black and white can be overwhelming, sometimes. I have a black dining set and my curtains behind them are black and white damask...and sometimes it's just TOO much.

Blondiensc said...

I think if you like them, and you love the touch it bring to your dining room, you should keep them...I love the pattern on them, and I agree they could get you through the seasons!

Melaine Thompson said...

Yay!!!

Backyard Candle Co. said...

I think they look great! I agree with Tara, if you love them, then keep them!

Kathy said...

I just found you, I'm so glad, I love your taste! Yeah another friend!

Katie said...

I think I've decided nay...I'm too up in the air about it! Think I will just leave them plain! :)

Dayka Robinson said...

I think they look great. I love the pattern and the corresponding runner on the table.