Monday, October 26, 2009

Spoooky Halloween Party Decor

Check out these spoooky decorations for a Halloween party. I love these window clings, Martha Stewart has a bunch of different designs with anything from witches to bats to crows. I saw the witch stirring her brew in someone's window and it looked great!
Still loving crows this fall..
I just looove these invitations. The vintage/spooky look together are perfect!
Of course we have to set the mood with some flickering string lights...I need to find these!
I think these cake stencils are so cool!
I think these goodie boxes are awesome
These wine labels are pretty neat too..
I have been trying to find these scientist goodie bags, no luck yet. I would still like to find some to have for next year!

I'm also in love with banners, but you already knew that :)
All photos are from the Martha Stewart Halloween line and can be found at Michaels. I can't wait to see what they come up with for Christmas!

5 comments:

~h~ said...

These are all fabulous; especially those invitations. They make me want to have a Halloween party. The funny thing though is that I'm kind of over Autumn/Halloween now and am itching to decorate for Christmas already. I tend to skip Thanksgiving. The Christmas tree has been up during Thanksgiving the last ten years!

Ashlee said...

I just bought some of the flickering lights at Michael's 30% off. They are awesome!! They look like candle flames, very spooky!

T said...

I really like the banners. Very cool! It makes me want to have a halloween party!

Sarah said...

I adore this blog..you are wonderful. These ideas are so SPOOKY and great!
And yes I did copy you on the layout..haha.

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

If only I could just be Martha for a week... imagine what I could do!